Thursday, August 19, 2010

Faith, Hope, Charity

...And the greatest of these is Charity.  What better way is there to practice charity than being a mother and wife?  Sometimes I think it is easier being charitable to strangers and friends than it is your children and husband.  Why or why can't I be the same person to my family than I am to complete strangers!   I would never dream of grumbling at changing yet another messy diaper, or huffing about cleaning up a cup of spilled milk.  Charity (love) begins in the heart, right?  Then my heart needs a little work.   I want my children to know the love of God because they see it in their mother. 

~*~ Oh Lord, our wonderful Creator.  You are the sovereign King of my life and I will worship you forever.  Please guide me, open my eyes and show my how I can be a better mother and wife today. I don't want to be the same tomorrow, I want to grow by your grace.  Thank you for being who the same yesterday, today and forever.  Thank you for manifesting your love to us through your Son, Jesus.   In His most perfect name.  Amen~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment