Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer fun, fun, fun!

Ahh, Summer is finally here.  Or well I hope it is.  We went to the lake today and the girls played in the sand.  I wasn't intending on the girls playing the water but it got so hot that I couldn't say no. So the girls won me over and I got wet. It was a nice place to play,  nice people nearby, and lots of little girls! We dug out a big hole to make a baby pool for Mya. I hope they had fun because it wore me out. 

I try to not be tired.  After getting ready, beaching it, and a Costco run I am spent.  I am sooo looking forward to the day when it is going to be easier to go for a run.  On the way home Alyssa was chatting to Jessica at how fun the 'beach party was'.  Overhearing that little conversation made it all worth while. 

After the beach we stopped at DQ for ice cream and they got vanilla kids dishes.  I over heard Alyssa telling Jessica that 'this isn't the best ice cream, but its just ok but lets not tell mom'.  I think she wanted chocolate!

~*~  Thank you Lord for being true. I love to praise your name.  Only You, oh Lord, are my King.  Thank you for this sunshine and keep me thankful for all these blessings. Please keep me and my family in Your will, because that is all I want in my life. I love you, Lord because you first loved us. In Jesus name.  Amen ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment